Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Important Announcement!

As I'm sure you've noticed, the week-by-week structure of this blog became increasingly hard to maintain as I found myself with more and more responsibilities. So, from this point forward, I will be focusing on smaller, event-based entries. I feel that this will encourage me to blog more, and will allow me to really reflect on events and experiences that have an impact on my work.

However, I still wanted to provide updates of my year (how has it already been 10 months?!). For the next week, I will post a summary of a month's work, starting with November, and ending with May. These will be short, but will still be loosely based around a central theme. Look out for these posts!

Thank you for your patience, and be sure to check in over this next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment